Okay, so Amaths paper 1 and Pure Physics papers 1 and 2 is over. I am so glad that I screwed both up badly, especially Physics. Yeah, right.
The paper was darn tough la. It really was that difficult that when I received the paper, I just stared at it blankly and realized I do not know how to do practically everything. I even have the time to sleep/stone for a while though its 18 pages and 1h45min long. I know I will fail like oh so badly. If I can get a double digit, I should be very happy. Wasted my time studying it till 2.30am in the morning. I neglected my Amaths as a result. So there, amaths was also screwed. WTH.
Now my head's spinning. Maybe due to the lack of sleep. I'm gonna catch up on my sleep later. I don't really care about Amaths paper 2 tomorrow because the paper today was supposedly 'very easy' and tomorrow's gonna be very difficult. And since today's paper was so 'easy' that I screwed it up, chances are, the paper 2 is gonna be even worst. So yeah, I'm giving up hope already. I just don't have the mood to mug.
On the other hand, I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. It'll mean freedom for me. ( : And it sucks having to go to school on thursday. I can't not go because its gonna be photo-taking and the checking of the exam scripts for english. Tell me about it. All my plans are screwed now. Damn it.
Yeah, this is an angry entry because as you can see, I'm frigging tired now. Imagine sitting for a total of 4h45min of papers with only 4 hours of sleep. I am totally drained out. Ahhhhhhhhh. Bye.